NIT launches a new SWIR camera on June 25th – the WiDy SenS GigE for industrial applications with a proven standard interface.
Welcome to our product launch event.
Today we gonna introduce to you our new product: the WiDy SenS GigE
Our event includes:
- Introduce new features and advantages
- Demonstrate camera performance
The New WiDy SenS GigE is a VGA SWIR Camera integrating NIT flagship Sensor NSC1601, with Dual Mode.
It provides an image of 640 x 512 pixels with a very High Dynamic Range of 120dB for high flux scene and a high sensitivity mode with a readout noise of 50e-.
This WiDy SenS GigE features a Gigabit Ethernet output and a brand-new Hirose connector combining power supply and Triggering inputs/outputs options.
With a complete SDK compatible with Windows or Linux, the WiDy SenS GigE is a perfect SWIR option for easy integration into industrial equipment.
The WiDy SenS GigE has been designed to meet the requirements of new industrial applications with a proven standard interface.
Major applications include Semiconductor inspection, Wafer inspection but also new emerging applications such as Monitoring of Additive manufacturing or even Sorting machines.
- Watch our Semiconductor demonstration video
- Watch our Additive manufacturing with SWIR camera
It is officially available through NIT sales channels and with a short lead time.
NIT SWIR cameras
The WiDy SenS completes the existing NIT SWIR products line – WiDy family:
• The WiDy SWIR cameras providing the high dynamic range in USB, CameraLink & GigE.
• The WiDy SenS cameras (HDR and High sensitivity) in USB, CameraLink & GigE
• The WiDy NaNo with an impressive form factor providing HDR images and a USB3.0 form factor.
Thank you for joining us.
See you in our next innovation!
Want to get notification of our news?
Please sign-up here